The Arctic or North pole is the third biome in mope.io, it was added on the December 26th update. It is located on the top of the land/map, and takes up 1/3 of the map's width. On the arctic dark green outlines are gray.In the arctic biome these features can be found:
- Berry bushes
- Water Spots
- Hiding holes (Small and large)
- Hills (Varying sizes, some contain rocks)
- Ice patches
Arctic Animals (Now Selectable on the Tier Branch):
- Arctic Hare
- Arctic Fox
- Snow leopard
- Polar Bear
- Sabertooth Tiger
- The Yeti!
- The Arctic terrain is colored white, and with a color render of the outlines of the grid squares to see.
- If you are a non-arctic animal, you will get frozen and lose health.
- It is not a popular biome since you freeze to death if you are not an arctic animal, and if you are an arctic animal, you can't go outside your biome. Now when you enter the game, you don't have a selection for the arctic, and you have to risk yourself upgrading in there with already the chance with freezing yourself.
|Bush • Berry Bush • Water Spot • Plankton Spot • Hiding hole • Cave • Hill • Rock • Mud • Lake • Island • Ice • Whirlpool • River|
|Land • Ocean • Arctic|