UPGRADED to Arctic Fox!
You can kick players out of hiding holes! (Press W when in one)!
+ Hide in red berry bushes!
The arctic fox:
- Upgrades from the Deer, Squid, Reindeer at 1k XP
- Upgrades to the Zebra, Donkey , Turtle or Muskox at 2.1k XP
- Can be eaten by all higher animals up to hippo and their equivalents .
- Can eat Rabbits, Pigs,Mole , Deer and their equivalents , Berries, Plankton, Mushrooms, ,Blackberries , Seaweed , red mushroom ,
- Can hide in large and small hiding holes and whirlpools.
- Can hide in berry bushes.
- Can Pull animals From hiding holes.
This animal has a white circular body, white pointy ears and a pointy snout with a black nose
Use your ability to hide in berry bush. This ability can be used either offensively or defensively. If you want to go offensive, then use this ability to chase prey easily, since they cannot go through berry bushes. If you want to go defensive, however, then use this ability to aid yourself in escaping. Allthough all your predators can go through berry bushes, you can still outrun them, especially if there are hiding holes near the bushes. An alternative way of getting to the next animal is by eating blackberries and pears.
- The Arctic fox is basically a white version of fox.
- It was added on 26 December.