UPGRADED to Black Dragon!
Black dragons drink lava instead of water! Black dragons only heal on healing stones/lava!
The Black Dragon is the final animal in Mope.io - nothing is equivalent to it. Except itself
The Black Dragon:
- Upgrades from the Dragon, Kraken or Yeti at 10M XP.
- Reaches its maximum size and unlocks the triple fireball at 20M XP.
- Will downgrade back into a normal Dragon if it reaches 9.9M XP or less by a tail bite
- Can fly over everything, like Dragon.
- Is immune to ink.
- Uses lava as its drink source and does not get damaged by it.
- Can breathe three fireballs that are moderately spread apart.
- Is immune to the rivers' current.
- Unlike Dragon, it is vulnerable to its own fire, which makes it harder to fight, even near dragons. they are lucky if there is a team of Donkey's, Elephant's, Bluewhale's, etc
- The only way it can heal is with the healing stones.
The Black Dragon looks like a much bigger, black version of the Dragon, but instead of the dragon wings it has bat-like orange wings. On its back there are three double-pointed spikes. It has a devil's tail, and it is the only animal whose eyes are shaped in ovals to look mad. Its nostrils are also in ovals, like its mythical counterpart.
Eat normal dragons to level up, keep on biting and burning it until it's dead (watch out for tail-biters when chasing the dragon). You can also troll, team with a fox and tell him to not eat food and stay as fox, then when chasing dragons the fox could help you dig them out when they go into hiding holes.
You should only stay near the lava biome, as you survive by drinking lava. Use the big Healing Stone in the lava biome if your hp drops too low. ( Also beware of the Jellyfish because it's stings don't need a recharge and if a Jellyfish and other animals team up such as Pufferfish, more Jellyfish, Orcas, Blue Whales, etc their combined effort can kill you, so if you see a Jellyfish use your fire and burn it.)
As you have lots of XP, you should be wary of tail-biters. If anyone approaches your tail, turn around and attack them, and pursue them at all costs (each tail-bite makes you lose anywhere from 200-400K xp). It is best to chase them into the lava where they are weak and where you're basically the King of the Lava and you can have a nice snack...
If other Black Dragons exist, they will attack you. If this occurs, you fight to the death. (inevitable) Remember that tiers 15 and 16 can bite each other's tail, so you have a pretty good chance of making it, but beware of their fire. Try to dodge the flames and use your own fire. Don't take the risk of bargaining with them as a team unless you have 20M XP or more.
Try to team up with Dragons to protect you. DO NOT let them tailbite unless you have at least 15M XP, or you risk downgrading into a normal dragon.
If you want to get 20M XP or a world record, make a dragon friend and then kill him by biting him 4 times and then burning him for double XP. Tell him of your plan first! Let him come back and tailbite you until he's a dragon again. Rinse and repeat until you reach your desired XP.
It looks like a normal dragon, but instead of a sea green color, it is dark grey with red fins and black wings.
This version of the Black Dragon existed a long time ago. Very few unedited screenshots exist of it, but it might have had an ability that produced a stream of fire from its mouth. This ability is believed to have instantly destroyed any animal it touched. This incredible power may be the reason it was removed.
- It's the only animal to be on the 16th tier.
- The black dragon used to upgrade at 100m, but that was changed to 5m on Dec 1st.
- When the game first came out, the black dragon had a mass of 10m, just like now.
- It's the only animal that can truly "downgrade"
- The Black Dragon turns into a normal dragon if it has 9.9m XP or less.
- The Black Dragon was the only animal to be removed, then added back.
- This animal was "truly" released on Oct 4.
- This was finally added after 2 months and 20 days of no animals added.
- It had a different texture before it was removed.
- If you activate the old texture it's eyes will not be connected to the body.
- In the update's image with the black dragon, the Black Dragon's name says "hey man"