- Had a maximum XP of 50, at which point it turns into the Rabbit.
- Could hide in both small and large Hiding Holes. Can also hide in Whirlpools.
- Could only eat Berries and Water drops.
- Could be eaten by any animal below Reindeer.
- It is still playable, if you die as an Arctic Hare, you will have the option to respawn as a chipmunk. You can also die as a mouse or shrimp in the arctic.
The Chipmunk is a light, caramel brown, with three dark strips running vertically down its back. The small half-moon ears just behind the large eyes are a slightly lighter shade than the rest of the body.
The Chipmunk has a small muzzle, hardly noticeable and tipped with a small black nose.
When you see a predator run away and go into a Hiding Hole.
- It was first added while it replaced Lemming in the first of January.
- It used to be the only playable animal to have computers of them before mouse AI where added.
- It is now gone.
|None So Far|