- This article is about the playable animal. For the food item Chipmunk, see Chipmunk (food).
The Chipmunk is the lowest member of the Arctic chain in mope.io. The Chipmunk is the arctic equivalent of the Mouse and the Shrimp.
- Evolves to the Rabbit, Trout, or Arctic Hare at 50 XP.
- Can hide in large and small hiding holes and whirlpools.
- Can eat berries and plankton.
- Can be eaten by all higher animals up to the fox and their ocean and arctic equivalents.
- Is only accessible by dying as an Arctic animal, since the April 9th update prevented directly spawning in it.
The chipmunk is mostly brown, with darker oval-shaped stripes on the back. It has a small round nose on the front.
The first thing you'll want to do is to find a full berry bush, as this will help you evolve to the next animal easily. If you want Xp quicker, you can take a risk by tail-biting them.
A chipmunk hiding in a bush
The Chipmunk without the new animal skins.
- This replaced the Lemming in the January 1st, 2017 update. The Lemming is no longer in game.
- In the April 9th, 2017 update it was turned into a CPU however if you die as a arctic hare you can respawn as chipmunk.
- The CPU chipmunks cannot upgrade