The Conch is an Ocean food item in Mope.io. It is a rare food being like an Ocean Mushroom Bush. Also, it is the current shell for the Crab. It can currently be eaten by Croc, Octopus, Polar Bear+. They give around 1k-3k XP when eaten.
- You can use lower-level animals to eat the conch, especially the pufferfish and the eagle, by blowing up near it and flying over and circling it, respectively.
- However, it almost gives nothing, with the snail giving at least 4k, and the conch giving a maximum of 12k. This means by the time you get to octopus, there's no point in wasting your time with conches.
- As a result of conches giving so little experience, they are usually just useless and block the ways of animals chasing others. This can turn out to your advantage (many a time someone has been sucked in and saved by a little bot snail), or make you rage.
- It was Added in the March 14 Update, along with other Ocean food.
- Also, there's a Mini "Easter egg" if you are a Crab, you will see, your shell is not a "Shell" but a Conch.
- It's a high food level. Only the Croc and above can eat it.
- It must be hit a few times for it to "break".
- It, Mushroom Bush, and the Snail are the only foods that need to be hit a few times to "break".
- The conch is technically a more streamlined Clam however, it gives more exp and can only be eaten by Croc+, unlike the Clam.
- The animals in mope.io tend to eat the Conch the wrong way as they swallow the shell of the Conch instead of the insides, just like they do with the Clam.
- There was a bug when conch didn't give xp. This bug is now fixed.
| Berry • Dark Berry • Arctic Berry • Plankton • Lilypad • Mushroom • |
Mushroom Bush • Red Mushroom • Banana • Coconut • Water • Pears • Raspberry • Watermelon • Watermelon Slice • Carrot • Arctic Nut • Meat • Seaweed • Starfish • Kelp • Snail • Clam • Conch • Cloudberry • Mouse • Chipmunk • Egg • Golden Egg • Duckling • Adolescent Duck •