The Conch is an Ocean food item in Mope.io. It is a rare food being like an Ocean Mushroom Bush. Also, it is the current shell for the Crab. It can currently be eaten by Croc, Octopus, Polar Bear+. They give around 1K or more XP when eaten.
- Now that the Conch is buffed to give more XP, it is actually worth to eat it as a orca or above, as snails give about 7K to them and conches give 10.5K.
- Use your ability to destroy the conch. This applies especially to blue whales, elephants, killer whales, and stingrays.
- It was Added in the March 14 Update, along with other Ocean food.
- Also, there's a Mini "Easter egg" if you are a Crab, you will see, your shell is not a "Shell" but a Conch.
- It's a the highest non-player food. Only the Croc and above can eat it.
- It must be hit a few times for it to "break".
- This is buffed significantly as it gives more XP than snail when you are orca+. This gives now the same amount a mushroom bush gives.
- The conch is technically a more streamlined Clam however, it gives more EXP and can only be eaten by Croc+, unlike the Clam.
- The animals in Mope.io tend to eat the Conch the wrong way as they swallow the shell of the Conch instead of the insides, just like they do with the Clam.
- There was a bug when conch didn't give XP. This bug is now fixed.
| Berry • Dark Berry • Arctic Berry • Plankton • Lilypad • Mushroom • |
Mushroom Bush • Red Mushroom • Banana • Coconut • Water • Pears • Raspberry • Watermelon • Watermelon Slice • Carrot • Arctic Nut • Meat • Seaweed • Starfish • Kelp • Snail • Clam • Conch • Cloudberry • Mouse • Chipmunk • Egg • Golden Egg • Duckling • Duck •