UPGRADED to CROCODILE!
Press W to bite and drag around animals!
+ (Now hide in water spots)+ Swim well in Mud, Lakes & Oceans!
- has a maximum XP of 105k, at which point it will upgrade/evolve to the Rhino, Wolverine or the Shark.
- Can eat everything from below it, to Mole and all food items
- It can be eaten by anything above it.
- Can hide in water spots and large hiding holes; Since late December Crocodiles were able to hide in berry bushes.
- Can swim quickly in lakes and mud.
- Crocodile has an ability called the Bite Drag that drags other animals, but when hit while dragging a larger animal it will release that animal. You can let go anytime with W.
- It is immune to the river effect
- And finally, it can hurt equal level and predator animals.
The Croc has a solid, neon green body, with a trapezoid snout and six, dark green spines. Its noticeably short tail is the same colour of green as its body.
To a new player, it may appear similar - if not the same - to the Dragon. A noticeable difference between these two animals is that, while the Croc is a light green, the Dragon is a mellower, more turquoise blue, and tends to be much larger.
Go to the Ocean or a River, and then drag prey onto land and eat them. When a predator with a stunning ability like Rhino comes, hide in a whirlpool. Another strategy is going to a river then get food from it, but when you see a predator that moves freely in Rivers, just go to land. If you have the advantage over them in water or mud, just evade them and maybe try to get a bite. Also, you can drag land animals into the water, where they are slow, or into mud or a river.
Another strategy using your bite/drag ability is bringing prey into the mud. You must find a suitable animal (such as a bear) quickly grab them and drag them into the mud. Since every land animal below you (except pig) are slow in mud you can easily kill them(and you can't kill pigs anyway).
Use your ability wisely. Don't mess with predators with it unless you have a good reason, like dragging them out of the way into mud or water to escape be careful what you choose though, as some predators are fast, especially hippos and dragons. (Including the Black Dragon.) If you run into a water predator, drag it onto land so it turns into flesh, and you can eat the animal that tried to eat you as revenge. It is difficult as when the predator bites you, you let go. If chased, head upstream or into water. Good luck with Hippos!
Another good and quick way is to stay on the Beach and wait for an Octopus to come by. Then, use your dragging ability to pull them out of the Ocean, and make them stay there until they get dehydrated and collapses into a bunch of Meat. You can attack it to speed up the process. Just beware of other Crocodiles and other things that may want that Octopus too! You can also duel Tigers, but make sure to keep them away from hills.
If you see a low-healthed Tiger, Octopus, or predator nearby, and you have a lot of health, attack it, and you can kill it and get a TON of xp.
When being chased by rhinos or elephants, go into a river and ran against the river's current (crocs are immune to river currents, but elephants and rhinos gets pushed away) to escape quickly. Note that this does not work for hippos, dragons and black dragons, because they are immune to the river's current as well. So if you are being chased by one of these animals go into a cave or whirlpool instead.
- A long time ago, before the Bear or Cheetah were added, it upgraded from the Lion at 16,000 XP.
- Before the Hippo and Rhino were added, it upgraded to the Dragon at 70,000 XP.
- It was the last animal to get an ocean variant, said variant being the Octopus.
- On January 20, 2017, the Crocodile had a secret ability where it did nothing
- It has the fourth longest dive time of all animals at one minute, with only the shark the hippo and the Kraken beating it.