- Sand dunes, will function the same as hills
- Quicksand, a substitute to mud that should slowly damage animals and slow them similarly to mud.
- Oases that function like lakes but will probably be bigger.
- Oases should spawn up to 4 coconut trees around them.
- 4 oases per desert.
- (Possibly) date fruit trees, dates would be the desert equivalent of bananas.
- Water spots should only spawn around oases, and desert animals should lose water 40% slower.
- (Possibly) a border of hills/trees around the desert with several entrance gaps, to match real life.
- Cacti would be edible by deer and up, and would give 600 XP. However, players would be stunned for 1 second upon eating it.
- Some rarer cacti would spawn with a fruit (prickly pear) and give 1,000 XP upon eating.
The desert background should have this color and the sand dunes will have that color. Quicksand should be the same color as mud. Arctic animals should « burn up » on the desert and be set on fire, and the other way around, desert animals should « freeze » in the Arctic by being slowly killed by a frostbite effect. The frostbite effect works just like fire, the only difference being the snow-like appearance. Just like arctic animals, desert animals will be slowed down on normal land.
it will be realised on April