UPGRADED to FOX! ,
You can kick players out of hiding holes! (Press W when in one)!
+ Hide in red berry bushes!
- Upgrades from the Deer or Squid or Reindeer at 1k XP.
- Has a max XP capacity of 2.1k, at which point it will turn into a Zebra, Turtle, Donkey, or Muskox
- Is the first animal that can hide behind Berry Bushes.
- Can eat Rabbits, Pigs, Deer, berries, Moles Mushrooms, Plankton, Blackberries, Seaweed, Starfish, and Red Mushrooms
- Can be eaten by the Zebra to Dragon and their equivalents.
- Has the ability to pull animals from holes.
The Fox's best ability is hiding in berry bushes. Use this ability to your advantage. You can hide and camp in a berry bush to wait for your prey, or you can simply chase after prey; since they cannot pass through berry bushes, you should have an easy time catching them. If they go into a hole you can use your ability to kick out your prey and then continue chasing them. If you are being chased by a predator, hide in the nearest cave. If the predator goes in, use your ability and run. You can also troll; go into a cave, wait for animals to come in, then bite their tail.
You can also go to a river to eat red mushrooms and starfish.
- Fox has existed since the game was first released.
- Previously it upgraded to Deer.
- Until the October 22nd update, the Fox upgraded from the Pig at 1.4k experience. Until November 11th, it upgraded to the Deer at the same number.
- Originally, it was the only animal that upgraded from something else and upgraded to something else, upgrading from the Mouse and to the Lion.
- Technically, it was moved twice around the upgrade chain, as it was the second animal but was then moved to fourth, then to fifth.