UPGRADED to Giant Spider!
Place webs around the game to catch prey!
The Giant Spider is one of the animals released via the update on September 23rd, 2017 which developers called it the"poison update". It is equivalent to the Elephant. Blue Whale, and Mammoth - being the alternative to the Elephant.
The Giant Spider:
- Upgrades to Dragon and The Kraken at 1M XP
- Upgrades from Boa Constrictor, Hippo, Killer Whale and Sabertooth Tiger at 500K XP
- Press W to spin webs, making prey get trapped and easy to catch.
- Poisonous bite
- Can climb Hills and Trees
- Only animal above 6th Tier that can hide in small Hiding Holes
- It is the only invertebrate that dwells on land (Shrimp, Crab, Squid, Jellyfish, Snail, Octopus, The Kraken, and King Crab are all Ocean animals).
The Giant Spider has eight legs and four eyes (which is more than any other animal) It's giant head has a spot and two pincers, while it's abdomen bears another spot.
Shoot webs at prey who try to bite your tail, and then eat them. If possible, leave a spider web in a berry bush so it's impossible to see. Them camp in a cave nearby (close enough so you can see the web) then when the unfortunate prey is captured, eliminate them! If it's a predator bite its tail. Use your venom to tail-bite a predator. The predator will be slowed down and weakened so you have time to escape. If you're hunting for Black Dragons, put a web in front of them, and while they're stunned, bite their tail for lots of XP!
If being chased by a Dragon, Yeti, or any other predator. Let them get close to you and place a small web in front of them, giving them barley any space to avoid it. Once they are trapped, run away before the web wears off. Another strategy to escape is to hide in a tiny hiding hole, and while they are hovering over you, suddenly pop out and web them. If you are stranded in the ocean, use the ocean hills, as you move quite fast through hills.
Watch out for T-Rexs, if they are fast enough, they may quickly grab you and you will be slowed down by bleeding that will prevent you from putting a web in front of them to slow them down. If you manage to escape after bleeding, find a tree or hill to climb since T-Rexs can't climb them and stay away from their jaws.
When spinning nests of webs to catch prey, find spots near Eagles. Eagles can pick up prey with decent XP such as Rhinos, Crocs and Tigers and might drop them in the web nest. Just make sure to make nests away from Mud or Lakes, due to the Giant Spider being very slow in them and prey may escape if they are well at swimming.
- It has an unused design, seen in momo gamers video. (the image that's in the gallery)
- The old name was Tarantula.
- It is the only tier 14 animal that climbs hills, it is the animal with most legs, and it is the smallest tier 14 animal. It also has the most eyes.
- Once an animal who is trapped in a web gets damaged, the web will wear off of them.
- Dragons used to not get stuck in the web at all.
- It is the largest animal that can hide in small Hiding Holes
- If animals below Deer touches your webs, they get poisoned instead of being trapped.
- Spider webs disappear after 7 minutes