UPGRADED to Giant Spider!
Place webs around the game to catch prey!
The Giant Spider:
- Upgrades to Dragon and The Kraken at 1M XP
The Giant Spider has eight legs and four eyes (which is more than any other animal) It's giant head has a spot and two pincers, while it's abdomen bears another spot.
Shoot webs at prey who try to bite your tail, and then eat them. If possible, leave a spider web in a bush so it's hard to see. Them camp in a cave nearby (close enough so you can see the web) then when the unfortunate prey is captured, eliminate them! If it's a predator bite its tail. Use your venom to tail-bite a predator. The predator will be slowed down and weakened so you have time to escape. If you're hunting for Black Dragons, put a web in front of them, and while they're stunned, bite their tail for lots of XP!
- It has an unused design, seen in momo gamers video. (the image that's in the gallery)
- The old name was Tarantula.
- It is the only tier 14 animal that climbs hills, it is the animal with most legs, and it is the smallest tier 14 animal. It also has the most eyes.
- Dragons used to not get stuck in the web at all.
- It is the largest animal that can hide in small Hiding Holes
- If animals below deer touches your webs, they get poisoned instead of being trapped.
- Spider webs disappear after 7 minutes