UPGRADED to Gorilla!
Gorillas are very fast on hills/trees!
Press W to throw bananas! (from trees)
- Upgrades from the Cheetah, Stingray or Wolf at 15,000 XP.
- Upgrades to the Bear, Swordfish or Walrus at 28,500 XP.
- Is quite slow on land, but moves 20% faster when on top of a hill or tree.
- Is slightly faster than the bear in water.
- Can eat all animals below it to Pig and all food types except conch.
- Can be eaten by bear , croc , rhino , hippo , dragon and their equivalents
- Can hide in whirlpools and large hiding holes
- Press W To Throw Bananas (Only When Touching a Hill or Tree)
The Gorilla is a dark grey circle with a small tail. It has a small, lighter grey snout with 2 black dots. The same color of the snout is also used on its face. Its eyes point to the top-left.
When you are a Gorilla, use your 20% speed boost on hills to escape from predators or chase after prey. A good idea is to camp on a hill until prey passes by you. Immediately through a banana/coconut at it, and dash after the prey when it is stunned, using the speed boost on the hill to give you an advantage and allow you to catch up with it if it is ahead of you. If you are being pursued by a predator, go on a hill and use your advantage with speed on it to get a head start in running away from the predator. When on the hill, turn around and throw a banana/coconut at the predator to stun it, allowing for a quick escape. Since most predators cannot go on hills, you should be able to slow them down as they have to take a side-cut around the hill, while you can cut straight across the hill. Since you are also pretty fast in water, you can use that advantage to pursue prey or escape predators, unless you're talking about a crocodile or a hippo or something like that.
- The Gorilla was added on the December 12th update.
- Gorillas are the fastest animals on hills and trees
- Gorilla will be able to throw fish in future