|This page is under construction, Please add some information for the page or the Donkey will kick you far away from the map.|
|This page is a mess! Fix it up or the Octopus will have to do it himself... with his ink!|
The Hedgehog is the one of the poison animals in mope.io, and the poison equivalent equivalent to Fox, Jellyfish, and Arctic Fox. It was released on with the December 25th, 2017 update, along with the King Crab, Eggs, Golden Eggs, Ducklings, and Ducks.
- Upgrades from the Deer, Squid or Reindeer at 2.1K XP.
- Has a maximum XP of 4.2K, at which point it will upgrade/evolve to the Zebra, Donkey, Muskox, or Turtle.
- Can eat everything below it down to Mouse and their equivalents.
- Hedgehogs can turn spiky, like the Pufferfish, and shoot poisonous spikes from behind.
The Hedgehog's fur is dark gray with 16 lighter gray quills on its back. It has a beige face with two darker beige oval ears on either side of its face,a black nose, and two black eyes with a white highlight; akin to every animal in mope.io
Unlike in real life, your quills are poisonous. Use that to your advantage.
If there's a tailbiter near, poison it. It will drain health and slow it down, making an easy kill.
Also, use it to rid yourself from predators. Aim carefully, though, even though it reloads really fast. Don't use it for too long, as it slows you while you are using it.
Don't use your ability to kill prey in front of you.
Also, if you find a mushroom bush hold W or right click, and eat it! Instant upgrade to the next animals.
- Unlike in real life, the Hedgehog can shoot its quills. This may well be a reference to the myth that porcupines can fire their quills at predators.
- When it was first shown, it was thought that it was going to be equivalent to Rhino.
- It is the 4th poison animal added. The other three are the cobra, boa constrictor, and the giant spider.
- There used to be an interesting glitch where if you hold W and go inside a hiding hole, everyone inside gets bounced out and they can't go back into the hiding hole. They also get boosted out if they're in the hiding hole and come out.