Lakes are regions that will automatically fill up your water bar if you stay inside but slow most animals down, similar to mud. Some animals, such as Pigs, Crocodiles, Wolverines, Mammoths, Seals, Penguins, Walruses, Polar Bears, Rhinos, and Hippos, Eagles, Elephants, Dragons, and Black Dragons, are unaffected by the speed reduction from lakes. Lakes are the only place where animals can find and eat lily pads as well as Ducks, which are Als. Mushrooms have an increased spawn rate in lakes. Lakes are surrounded by yellow-brown beaches. One or two small islands generate in lakes, which act like regular dry land, and mushroom bushes have an increased chance of spawning on these islands. Also, Trees and Hills tend to spawn around it.
Players can right-click to dive underwater for a certain amount of time. When diving, the water bar is replaced by an air bar, which will slowly run out and when it runs out, you will automatically resurface. Ocean animals air bar runs out slower than land animals. Diving allows animals to avoid predators, and also to hide in wait for prey (works especially well for Hippos, who can hold their breath for a massive amount of time). All animals can dive. Oceans share the same feature.
- Lakes were added in the October 12th update.
- Ocean animals can go into lakes.
- There are 3,4 lakes in land
- The lake is now the same color as the ocean
- There is a small chance that a lake will spawn half in the ocean, half on the land. These are the only times where plankton bushes, bushes, seaweed, kelp, lake islands, berry bushes and water spots can all be found in the same place.
|Bush • Berry Bush • Water Spot • Plankton Spot • Hiding hole • Cave • Hill • Rock • Mud • Lake • Island • Ice • Whirlpool • River|
|Land • Ocean • Arctic|