"UPGRADED to Mammoth!
Press W to roll snowballs with your trunk!
The bigger the snowball gets, the longer the freeze!"
- Upgrades from the Rhino/Shark/Wolverine at 200,000 XP.
- Upgrades to the Dragon , The Yeti or the Kraken at 550,000 XP.
- Can eat everything from the Fox to the Rhino , their Ocean/Arctic equivalents and all types of food
- Can roll a Snowball every 8 seconds. As longer the snowball rolls, the bigger the freeze on impact.
- Can move normally on Ice.
- Cannot pass or hide in water spots.
- Cannot pass or hide on Trees/Hills
The Mammoth is colored brown with large ears, a long trunk, a short tail and also a pair of long tusks.
Mammoths can run on ice normally unlike the Snow Leopard and other animals without a special ability to adapt to the Arctic Biome. Use it as an advantage to eat prey that usually lives in grassland, and use the Snowball Ability to Freeze the prey when you are near to them or on Ice, too.
Mammoths are the one the fastest animals in Arctic Circle-As the January 21st Update has increased it's swimming speed and also bring a bunch load of snows in the arctic. Now you don't need to worry the food source problem anymore and you can earn XP freely.
Beware the predators that are larger than you--- like Dragon, Kraken and The Yeti!, Dragons could breathe fire and could also even hurt a lot. If you are being chased by Dragons, you need to make sure you can use the snowball ability to slow them down, this grants you some time to run away from the predators before they recover from the snowball again.
- It has an old skin, taking the appearance of a brown circle.
- The Mammoth was added in the January 20th update.
- A preview of the Mammoth appeared on Reddit in early January.
- The mammoth is the third-largest animals amongst mope.io, beaten only by the Dragon and The Kraken.
| Mouse · Rabbit · Pig · Mole · Fox · |
Deer · Zebra · Donkey Cheetah · Lion ·
Gorilla · Bear · Croc · Rhino · Hippo ·
| Shrimp · Trout · Crab · Squid · Sea-horse · |
Jellyfish · Turtle · Stingray · Pufferfish · Swordfish ·
Octopus Shark · Killer Whale · The Kraken
| Chipmunk · Arctic Hare · Penguin · Seal · Arctic Fox · |
Reindeer · Muskox · Wolf Snow leopard · Walrus ·
Polar Bear · Wolverine · Mammoth · The Yeti!
|Tiger · Dino ·Elephant · Kangaroo Rat · Komodo Dragon|