The minimap, or simply referred to as the map is a helpful and useful navigation tool in mope.io, that was added on October 15th. It helps players to see their location, and it helps to plan escape routes while being chased by predators.
Several features are noted on the minimap:
- White dot - Your current location.
- Green dots - Hills
- Large blue circles - Lakes
- Red dots - Berry Bushes
- Orange dots - Plankton Spots
- Blue dots - Water Spots
- Huge dark blue columns - Oceans
- Large brown circles - Mud
- Small brown circles - Islands
- Huge green area - Land
- Small white column - Arctic
- Small light blue circles - Ice
- Skinny dark blue lines - Rivers
- Large orange circle - Volcano
- The minimap was changed on April 9th and added a volcano.
- The minimap was changed on March 24th and added rivers.
- The minimap was changed on March 17th and changed the ocean's color.
- The minimap was changed on March 14th and changed the ocean's color and show berry bushes, plankton bushes.
- The minimap was changed on March 7th and removed berry bushes and plankton bushes
- You don't see the white dot on the minimap when you hide in a hiding hole/cave