- Has a maximum XP of 50, at which point it turns into the Rabbit.
- Can hide in both small and large Hiding Holes. Can also hide in Whirlpools.
- Can only eat Berries and Water drops.
- Can be eaten by any animal below Deer.
- You will re-spawn as the Mouse, Shrimp, or Chipmunk if you did not reach Pig/Crab/Penguin before dying.
The Mouse is one of the simplest and smallest animals in the game - only freshly-upgraded rabbits and/or trout are slightly smaller. Along with the Rabbit it is the only animal without a tail. Its base colour is grey and features several embellishments, including its image-only tail, ears, and snout and nose.
The first thing you'll want to do is to find a berry bush, as this will be your quickest method of getting to rabbit. If you can find a full berry bush, your time as mouse will only be a few seconds at most. As an added benefit, finding a Berry Bush that has a Hiding Hole in its proximity will allow quick escapes from swarming predators.
Always be on the watch for rabbits, pigs,mole and even foxes hiding in a berry bush you might want. Be wary when getting close to a hiding hole, as smart predators might be lying in wait, though this goes for all animals and not just mice.
Fortunately you predators like beyond rabbits and pigs probably wont eat you since most larger predators consider it a waste of time to chase after mice, since they give relatively little XP compared to bigger animals. Still, this does not mean you should run up and bite a fox's tail!
There's also a way that'll let you level up fast and give you a good start boost. You have to stay as a mouse and look for an animal outlined with red that'll most-likely not care about eating you and then bite his tail, if he tries to eat you just run, if he doesn't, continue biting! This will give you quite a lot of xp and can be better explained in the video provided below.Or you can blow mushrooms with water.
- Before a recent update, the text that appeared when you first spawned originally read: "A little mouse... Drink water, eat berries to grow!"
- (Old) Biting a Mouse who actually upgraded from Dragon/Kraken (see above) will give 10k XP.
- The mouse's appearance was changed 3 times.
- The mouse has the smallest vision.
- It's one of the only 3 animals that doesn't have a tail.
- It has a old new appearance but it was changed.