UPGRADED to PIG!
Pigs move FAST through MUD!
- Has a maximum XP capacity of 450 (formerly: 500), at which point it will upgrade to a Mole, Squid or Seal.
- Can hide in small and large hiding holes.
- Can eat Mice, Rabbits, their ocean/arctic equivalents, and berries, and is the first animal to be able to eat mushrooms and seaweed.
- Moves at normal speed through lakes and a faster speed through mud, making it easier to eat or bite the tails of animals in mud and lakes.
The pig, like its real life counterpart, is colored pink. As it eats, it bloats to become several times larger than its past two upgrades, but is still dwarfed by later animals.
Use your speed in mud as an advantage. Not many animals can slide in mud quickly, so passing through the mud is very helpful when you are escaping predators; also, if you are lucky enough, you may find prey in the mud, and since your prey move slow in mud, you should have an easy time eating them. Many mushrooms spawn in the mud, as well as berry bushes, so if you stay in mud, you will upgrade quickly.
- Pigs could not hide in hiding holes before the October 12th update, meaning pigs had no way of hiding before then.
- It is the first land animal to receive a speed boost when entering water and mud, the next being Crocodile.