UPGRADED to Polar Bear!
Polar bears can climb hills!
+ They're amazing swimmers!
The Polar Bear:
- Upgrades from the Bear or Swordfish or Walrus at 54K XP.
- Has a max of 105K XP at which point it will upgrade to the Rhino or Shark or Wolverine.
- Can hide in large hiding holes and berry bushes.
- Polar Bear has a claw ability that damages and stuns other animals.
- Can climb hills.
- Can eat all types of food, and all lower animals down to Mole.
- Can be eaten by Rhino, Shark, Wolverine, Hippo, Killer Whale, Mammoth, Dragon, The Kraken and The Yeti!.
The Polar Bear features a white circular body with a gray tail and ears, and a black nose. It is a white variation of the Bear.
Use you climbing ability to your advantage when you're attacking other animals. Walrus is your best bet. You climb Hills like them, so you should have an easy time. However, they can slide on ice, so don't let them get there. The other problem is the fact that they can climb rocks. You can try to slash them off, which might knock them back so they will be off. You are also fast in water, so you can use that to your advantage to chase them.
Even though many of the have a climbing ability, animals such as Mammoth and Wolverine do not have the ability, so stealing bites, slashing, dodging abilities, and running for the hills might be the best strategy in order to level up quickly. You however have to beware when you bite a Dragon, since they can fly over hills and breathe fire on you.
Eat Arctic nuts and blackberries to grow quickly and when predators attack you, slash hide in hiding holes.
- It was added on December 26th, 2016 along with all the other arctic animals except for Wolverine and Mammoth.
- Even though it is like the Bear, it is one tier higher. Similarly, Snow Leopard is higher than Cheetah.
- It used to upgrade to the Wolf but in January 1st, it was moved to be the equivalent of the Cheetah.
- It looks almost exactly like the old winter skin of the Bear, but without a scarf.