Press W to burrow a hole to hide in!"-
- Can burrow a Hiding Hole, which lasts for 20 seconds when abandoned.
- Can hide in all Hiding Holes, as well as Whirlpools.
- It cannot be tail-bitten
When first upgraded, the Rabbit is really small, even advanced Mice are larger. It's a lighter brown with darker ears, and abnormally large eyes. The minute nose is the same color as the ears, and the tail is a light brown.
The easiest way to level up is to find a berry bush, or Healing Stones. Either way, be wary of any predators, and albeit your ability grants you the ability to create temporary hiding holes, foxes can easily pull you out or other predators can wait outside your hole until it vanishes and you are exposed.
Mud, dominated mostly by pigs, can spawn in carrots in which a rabbit can eat. A mud spot unguarded by predators while having a handsome amount of carrots is an opportunity to upgrade to the next animal. A few carrots is enough to upgrade you from the rabbit to the pig, in which case, you can easily get resources from mud such as mushrooms and carrots. If you are in a predicament in which a predator has spotted you while in mud (usually pigs), burrow a hiding hole for a quick escape.
- Rabbit, Arctic Hare and Tiger are the only animals that can create terrain.
- It's one of the only 6 animals that doesn't have a tail (mouse, shrimp, trout, rabbit, arctic hare and crab).
- It's got an ability at Feb 14.