"UPGRADED to RABBIT!
Press W to burrow a hole to hide in!"
- Can burrow a Hiding Hole, which lasts for 20 seconds when abandoned.
- Can hide in all Hiding Holes, as well as Whirlpools.
- It cannot be tail-bitten.
Rabbit, The rabbit's breed in Mope.io is unknown yet. It can be considered to be a Forest Bunny.
Despite being herbivore in real life, in Mope.io rabbits can eat a mouse.
When first upgraded, the Rabbit is really small, even advanced Mice are larger. It's a lighter brown with darker ears, and abnormally large eyes. Its minute nose is the same color as its ears, and its tail is a light brown.
As you are a second tier animal, you are really small, giving you quick escapes from predators through hills. No matter how advanced you are, you will be dwarfed by Pigs, so your size will really help.
The easiest way to level up is to find a berry bush, or Healing Stones.
Always stay out of the ocean or the lake, as you cannot bury a hole there. If you are at land or mud, at least you can bury a hole that you can protect yourself from predators. However, note that foxes can pull you out and you should run towards mud (where you are faster than it is). However, in mud, be careful at pigs.
Shoot water at the brown mushrooms. They will split into berries which you can eat. However, you will run out of water.
Rabbits are buffed to be fast in mud, you can run there and get carrots and berries and brown mushrooms. It is very easy to level up.
- The Rabbit, Arctic Hare and Tiger are the only animals that can create terrain.
- It's one of the only 6 animals that can't be tail-bitten (mouse, shrimp, trout, rabbit, arctic hare and crab).
- It's got an ability at Feb. 14.
- It shares the same ability as the Artic Hare.