UPGRADED TO SHARK! :
A vicious predator of the oceans!
- Evolves from Croc, Tiger, Octopus, or Polar Bear at 105K XP
- Evolves to Hippo, Boa Constrictor, Killer Whale, or Sabertooth Tiger at 250K XP
- Has a VERY long breathing time, slightly longer than a Hippo's
- Can eat everything between the Deer and its equivalents and the Croc and its equivalents
- Can be eaten by any animal above it.
- Has a Jaws Bite ability, very similar to T-REX's Jaws Bite ability, which drops Meat when used on Animals, while they are helplessly swung side to side and bleed afterwards.
- Has a Swim Fast ability at 180K XP, where the player double-clicks and the shark rushes forward at high speeds, with a water level decreasing as fast as if it were going normal speed on Land.
Sharks are large, bluish-gray animals, featuring two oval pectoral fins and a triangular dorsal fin on top, as well as an extended snout with small white teeth. They also have a thin, vertical oval for a caudal fin. They have a slight resemblance to a Swordfish to a new player, though they aren't to be confused with!
Use your Jaws Bite to attack your prey. Press them against a hill; this will force the animal to take extra damage from your bite. They should die within seconds. Another strategy is to force your prey out of the Ocean, where they die of thirst. Watch out for predators and Eagles on land and watch your tail.
When you're at 180k XP, you can swim fast, so you can hunt prey more easily and escape predators more easily, Try looking for Pufferfish, Swordfish, Crocs, Octopi, etc, but by all means go after a Tiger or Bear if you catch one in the ocean. You can also swim faster in ink too (while you use the fast swim). But if you run or escape near a Kraken's whirlpool, you won't escape that easily, because the whirlpool lasts for a long time. Bigger whirlpools last even longer.
An easy way to catch prey is using the boost ability to damage prey, then the bite to finish them off if they don't die. It's near impossible to escape, unless they're a certified Mope escape artist (really rare).
- The Shark's fin shows above the water when it dives.
- It is the first animal with visible teeth; the second is Wolverine; the third is Elephant and Sabertooth tiger.
- It is the only Ocean animal to change in the food chain.
- It has been changed around the food chain three times:
- It used to require 371k/300k to upgrade from the Hippo and 1m/700k to upgrade to the Dragon.
- The message for using the run boost has a typo, Lose is misspelled as loose.
- The speeding is now gone, probably because that made the shark overpowered.