UPGRADED TO SHARK! :
A vicious predator of the oceans!
- Evolves from Croc, Tiger, Octopus, or Polar Bear at 105K XP.
- Evolves to Hippo, Boa Constrictor, Killer Whale, or Sabertooth Tiger at 250K XP.
- Has a VERY long breathing time, slightly longer than a Hippo's.
- Can eat everything between the Deer and its equivalents and the Croc and its equivalents.
- Can be eaten by any animal above it.
- Has a Jaws Bite ability, very similar to T-REX's Jaws Bite ability, which drops Meat when used on Animals, while they are helplessly swung side to side and bleed afterwards.
Sharks are large, bluish-gray animals, featuring two oval pectoral fins and a triangular dorsal fin on top, as well as an extended snout with small white teeth. They also have a thin, vertical oval for a caudal fin. They have a slight resemblance to a Swordfish to a new player, though they aren't to be confused with!
Use your Jaws Bite to attack your prey. Press them against a hill; this will force the animal to take extra damage from your bite. They should die within seconds. Another strategy is to force your prey out of the Ocean, where they die of thirst. Watch out for predators and your tail.
Avoid Krakens at ALL costs. You cannot do anything about Krakens because they are immune to your ability (as the biggest shark is smaller than a 1 million Kraken, so your ability is useless). It is better to be safe than sorry so DO NOT attempt a tail-bite on a Kraken.
Using your ability on Snails is a fantastic idea. They still drop a good amount of XP, even if shaken. You can get around 15K off a snail if you do it right.
If you see any animal from Shrimp to Sea Horse stalking you, shake them! They will most likely not disturb you anymore. Also, when you shake an animal, try to eat the meat as fast as you can.
If you see a shark near land, use your ability on them and shake them onto land. Try not to let them back into the ocean.
If you are getting chased by Orcas or Blue Whales, dive and look for a whirlpool to hide in. However, never go near land as either of them can knock you into land with their ability.
Your ability can force prey out of land, which is useful against Pelicans and Turtles.
- The Shark's fin shows above the water when it dives.
- The Kraken also shares this trait, but it shows tentacles.
- The Killer Whale also shares this trait but with its blow-hole.
- The Blue Whale also shares this trait but with its blowhole.
- The T-REX also shares this trait but with its spikes.
- The King Crab also shares this trait but with its pinchers.
- These are probably used to warn animals that a high tiered animal is nearby.
- It is the first animal with visible teeth; the second is Wolverine; the third is Elephant and Sabertooth tiger.
- It is the only Ocean animal to change in the food chain.
- It has been changed around the food chain three times:
- It used to require 371k/300K to upgrade from the Hippo and 1M/700K to upgrade to the Dragon.
- The message for using the run boost has a typo, Lose is misspelled as loose.
- The speeding is now gone, probably because that made the shark overpowered.
|None So Far|