UPGRADED TO SHARK! :
A vicious predator of the oceans!
- Evolves from Croc, Tiger, Octopus, or Polar Bear at 105,000 XP
- Evolves to Hippo, Boa Constrictor, Killer Whale, or Sabertooth Tiger at 250,000 XP
- Has a VERY long breathing time, slightly longer than a Hippo's
- Can eat everything between the Deer and its equivalents and the Croc and its equivalents
- Can be eaten by the Hippo, Boa Constrictor, Killer Whale, Sabertooth Tiger, Mammoth, Elephant, Blue Whale, Giant Spider, Dragon, Kraken, Black Dragon, and Yeti
- Has a Jaws Bite ability, very similar to T-Rex's Jaws Bite ability which drops meat when used on animals
- Gains the Sprint ability at 180K XP, where text comes up saying, "Whoa! You have become a Dangerous Shark. Now you can swim faster to chase your prey down. (Tip: Double-tap Boost button (space bar or left-click) to stop running!)"
Use your Jaws Bite to attack your prey. Press them against a hill; this will force the animal to take extra damage from your bite. They should die within seconds. Another strategy is to force your prey out of the Ocean, where they should thirst to death.
Since your at 180k XP, you can swim fast now, you can hunt prey easier and escape predators easier, Try looking for Pufferfish, Swordfish, Octopus, and etc. You can also swim faster in ink too. (while you use the fast swim) But if you run or escape near a Krakens whirlpool, you wont escape that easily, because the whirlpool lasts for a long time. Bigger whirlpools last even longer.
An easy way to catch prey is using the boost ability to damage prey, then the bite to finish them off if they don't die. It's near impossible to escape.
- The Shark's fin shows above the water when it dives.
- It is the first animal with visible teeth; the second is Wolverine; the third is Elephant and Sabertooth tiger.
- It is the only Ocean animal to change in the food chain.
- It has been changed around the food chain three times:
- It used to require 371k/300k to upgrade from the Hippo and 1m/700k to upgrade to the Dragon.
- As of now it is the most dangerous ocean animal ever (doe to the speeding and jaw ability)
- The message for using the run boost has a typo, Lose is misspelled as loose.