UPGRADED to Snow leopard!
Press W to get a speed boost! (Every 8 seconds)!
The Snow Leopard:
- Evolves from the Cheetah/Stingray/Wolf
- Evolves to the Bear/Swordfish/Walrus at 28.5k xp
- Has a special ability that gives it a speed boost every 8s
- Can hide in berry bushes and plankton bushes
- Can eat all food except Conch
- Can eat all animals below it to the Penguin and its ocean/land equivalents
- Can be eaten by all animals above it
The Snow Leopard has a white circular body with 20 gray spots all over it. It looks exactly like its previous tier, the Cheetah, just that it is white. It also has a long gray tail, so you should try your best to avoid prey biting your tail. It has a snout with a black button nose and two gray ears.
When chasing prey, use your speed boost by pressing W when the animal is going on a straight path. If you use it properly, then you will be able to quickly eat your prey.
While escaping, just keep speed boosting away from the predator and do not take turns. Just go on a straight path and you will eventually outrun your predator. Don't forget to refill on water when you're running away, or your predator will catch you!
- It is one of the only three Arctic animals to have been switched around alongside Wolf and Walrus and it was changed from Cheetah or Stingray to Lion, Gorilla, or Pufferfish.
- Like the Bear and the Polar Bear, It is one tier higher than the Cheetah, despite having the same ability.
- The old version of the Snow Leopard looks exactly the same as its present appearance, but without ears, and more dots.