UPGRADED to T-REX The Dinosaur!
This ancient dinosaur has powerful jaws that can drag prey around!!
The T-REX, also known as Tyrannosaurus. (Rex), (formerly known as Dino) is the third extinct and the only prehistoric animal to be featured on mope.io. It is the equivalent of The Yeti, Phoenix, The Kraken, King Crab, and Dragon.
The Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Upgrades from the Elephant, Blue Whale, Giant Spider, or Mammoth at 1M XP.
- Evolves into the Black Dragon at 10M XP.
- It is immune to ink.
- The Tyrannosaurus Rex has the Jaw Bite ability. It drags any animal in front of you. The animal will drop Meat and lose hp, and also start bleeding and taking damage over time.
- Can eat all foods and all animals below it to Fox and its equivelants.
The Tyrannosaurus Rex (also known as the Dino or T-Rex) is a dark red, with a row of four creamy spines on its back. It has the largest head of any animal on mope.io, and has a formidable size and strength. Jagged teeth protrude from its massive jaws.
Compared to its relatively large stature, the T-Rex has small arms, which don't even extend past its muzzle. On its neck there are two scars, each one resembling something like a claw scratch.
You can try to fight Dragons, but be sure to play it defensively, as T-rexes often get targeted by other animals. Try to stay in water while fighting the dragon so the fire doesn't do much damage at all. When you get the opportunity, grab the dragon, and try to swing it in a way to get a tail-bite in, too. Try to dive when waiting for your ability to recharge to further lower the amount of damage you take. If you are fighting on land, however, attack, then move around in an erratic manner so it is harder for the dragon to hit. Do this enough, and the dragon will either run away (in that case chase it), or die.
When going against a Kraken, try dragging them onto land right after they use their ability. If they use their Whirlpool, you should turn around before you get tail-bitten. If they run away, let them be. Don't go too deep into the ocean where you are slow. Dragging it to lava is nice, as it will run out of water faster. Confiscate any healing stones or water it finds by dragging it away. This "fishing" strategy also works against other high-tier ocean animals such as Blue Whale.
You can also drag animals into mud as you are quite fast in there. However animals that are fast in mud such as hippo can escape.
Another way to level up is by killing Yetis. They give you a TON of XP. Plus, they take land damage and gets slowed down outside the Arctic, and runs out of water extremely fast, and have a very short diving time. However, do not look for trouble in their biome as they will have the same advantages you have outside the Arctic when fighting. When fighting, as they have powerful snowballs that have a little more range than your jaw bite.
If you see a Black Dragon, unless you are teaming or it is getting targeted by a lot of small animals, or that it is on low health, run and hope that they don't target you. Try to dodge their fireballs. If you see a water puddle, refill your water and then run to a nearby cave and wait them out. Going to the ocean is not a good idea, unlike with the dragon, because (1)you are very slow in water (2)Your diving time is very small and (3)Ocean animals like Killer Whale can knock you to the Black Dragon.. That is why you should go to a cave instead. If you are teaming/it is on low health, wait until it is low on health(very low), and then jaw bite by its rear ends so it can't bite you and that you can sneak a tailbite in. If you failed, you may as well look for a cave.
If you see a Sea Monster (if it is diving, it has orange bubbles instead of blue), get away from the body of water in which it is in immediately, as its ability can hit you when you are on land. If you get caught by the Sea Monster, grab it, and swing it onto land, then shake it so it is harder for it to hit you. Do all of this correctly then there is a good chance the Sea Monster will be attacked by other animals and killed.
Many players criticized the T-Rex for being simply too strong, as it could kill any animal with ease. Currently, it is nerfed and no longer is very powerful as not many people use it anymore but user Dino Gamer proved that it was powerful and strong and it is more favored than any animal.
- Dino is the first animal expected due to the fact that the test post was published before making any evidence for Octopus.
- Dragon was first called Dino.
- It is the animal with the most designs.
- It and King Crab is the only Tier 14 animal not to have actually existed.
- It is also the only animal to be a dinosaur (dragon and black dragon don't count)
- It is also the only Cretaceous animal. Surprisingly, this is the only extinct animal to not be in the arctic.
- It is also the only animal to have all their letters in caps.
- It is also the only animal which to change colors but then go back to their normal color.
- It is also the only animal to be named (evidence proven by T-REX the Dinosaur)
- It is also the first and only animal that was going to have to have the same name as a canon animal.
- For some reason, the T. REX is very innaccurate: It's named ' T-REX' instead of T. REX.
- There was a glitch where if you chose T-REX you would get 5M Xp and even if you die you would respawn with 5M Xp again.