FANDOM


  • TheDinoGamer
    TheDinoGamer closed this thread because:
    Descison Reached
    22:26, June 2, 2018

    Dont tell me that I havent been contributing to anything when you havent been active on this wiki for almost a month

      Loading editor
    • lol im back

        Loading editor
    • Special:Contributions/MSMosasaur2468; Special:Contributions/Captain Hayden.

      Sorry, but Hayden's been more active than you. Plus, I am now Hayden's Equal. (Thanks Hayden)

        Loading editor
    • Yeah you see I have Irl things dude. Stop making promises about contributing. You have done nothing to prove you deserve a staff position so how can Pokegeek and I even expect you to maintain power? Pokegeek is here because he is obviously more active than I am and can get things done therefore, he deserves the responsibilities that come with being a bureaucrat. I'm not going to turn this into a pissing contest over who is more active or what is wrong with someone's leadership but I continually feel that you think that somehow you are "entitled" to have a say when you don't do jack here lad. In fact, we have more members here than ever before and you want me to "close the wiki". I thought this is what you wanted bud...

        Loading editor
    • 1. I never asked for a staff position

      2. You keep repeateing the same old garbage every single time! Either I'm bad at my job, I am to good enough, or I havent conttributed to anything. Thats a slap to the face on me because I am actually trying to get people on this wiki. Cut it out with these critissims.

        Loading editor
    • I even deleted the post that asked u to close the wiki, so stop making a fuss out of it.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with you on number 2 a little bit. Hayden always gives staff or burrecrat options to people that are good with codes and stuff. I'm not saying that Pogeek is junk but some of us need our positions that we deserve. TLG has chat moderator, but at the same time he NEVER edits pages or fixes catergories. NMosasaur and  I have been doing this for months and yet we dont have staff position. Therefore you cant say that we have done nothing to prove our selves, its your fault that you werent active

        Loading editor
    • Its time to stop making the old excuses after months of actual work and improvement. I am not just an art maker, I'm a guy that always scans this wiki. I have evidance that these guys have been working:    

      https://mopeio.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/TheDinoGamer

      https://www.reddit.com/r/mopeio/comments/8neyi3/come_to_the_wiki/

      Blackdragon (4)

      Zilla Security Report

      https://mopeio.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/MSMosasaur2468

        Loading editor
    • I've been posting that for months, and its working

        Loading editor
    • I only edit if vandilisim occurs!

        Loading editor
    • Captain Hayden wrote:
      Yeah you see I have Irl things dude. Stop making promises about contributing. You have done nothing to prove you deserve a staff position so how can Pokegeek and I even expect you to maintain power? Pokegeek is here because he is obviously more active than I am and can get things done therefore, he deserves the responsibilities that come with being a bureaucrat. I'm not going to turn this into a pissing contest over who is more active or what is wrong with someone's leadership but I continually feel that you think that somehow you are "entitled" to have a say when you don't do jack here lad. In fact, we have more members here than ever before and you want me to "close the wiki". I thought this is what you wanted bud...

      I agree slightly on what u said here.

        Loading editor
    • TheDinoGamer wrote:
      I agree with you on number 2 a little bit. Hayden always gives staff or burrecrat options to people that are good with codes and stuff. I'm not saying that Pogeek is junk but some of us need our positions that we deserve. TLG has chat moderator, but at the same time he NEVER edits pages or fixes catergories. NMosasaur and  I have been doing this for months and yet we dont have staff position. Therefore you cant say that we have done nothing to prove our selves, its your fault that you werent active

      This is ridiculous cant u guys get along!?

        Loading editor
    • Im not taking to u hayden

        Loading editor
    • besides chat mod is useless!

        Loading editor
    • also i have staff and im not good at code

        Loading editor
    • MSMosasaur2468 wrote:
      Dont tell me that I havent been contributing to anything when you havent been active on this wiki for almost a month

      he has reasons for that

        Loading editor
    • Will you cut it out. Hayden only cares for the poeple that are from the Diep.io wiki and the ones that work there. Thats the only reason he wont accept any body else. He keeps bringing up random exxcuses stating that we are immature or not fit to be in a higher position even after we have dont tons of work here. And no, you are not supposed to edit ONLY for vandalism. Editing is there to make sure the pages have more info.

      And cut it out with saying that ur job is usless. Chat Moderators are there to control dramas on message walls, which is something we need.

        Loading editor
    • EXACTLY!

      This is why I said Hayden was bad. He seems to only accept people that do some action at the diepio wiki. What the heck? This is the mope.io wiki. Hayden is supposed to elect people from this wiki before stroming of to another wiki and grabbing people. We deserve admin but Hayden doesnt let us because he seems to alwaysmake lae excuses about our work that we do. He barely does nothing, we are the workers, we deserve to be treated like higher users, we have been here for a long time.

        Loading editor
    • It looks like there is a case against you hayden. I am going to take this to a higher level, and if the dilema is not solved then we are going to have a re election.

        Loading editor
    • TheDinoGamer wrote:
      EXACTLY!

      This is why I said Hayden was bad. He seems to only accept people that do some action at the diepio wiki. What the heck? This is the mope.io wiki. Hayden is supposed to elect people from this wiki before stroming of to another wiki and grabbing people. We deserve admin but Hayden doesnt let us because he seems to alwaysmake lae excuses about our work that we do. He barely does nothing, we are the workers, we deserve to be treated like higher users, we have been here for a long time.

      u both are drama makers!

        Loading editor
    • MSMosasaur2468 wrote:
      Will you cut it out. Hayden only cares for the poeple that are from the Diep.io wiki and the ones that work there. Thats the only reason he wont accept any body else. He keeps bringing up random exxcuses stating that we are immature or not fit to be in a higher position even after we have dont tons of work here. And no, you are not supposed to edit ONLY for vandalism. Editing is there to make sure the pages have more info.

      And cut it out with saying that ur job is usless. Chat Moderators are there to control dramas on message walls, which is something we need.

      drama maker

        Loading editor
    • TheGodzillaKing wrote:
      It looks like there is a case against you hayden. I am going to take this to a higher level, and if the dilema is not solved then we are going to have a re election.

      agreed

        Loading editor
    • Now you are spamming. In turn you are adding more to this drama. Please stop

        Loading editor
    • TheLionGuardB747 wrote:
      TheGodzillaKing wrote:
      It looks like there is a case against you hayden. I am going to take this to a higher level, and if the dilema is not solved then we are going to have a re election.
      agreed

      not anymore

        Loading editor
    • MSMosasaur2468 wrote: Will you cut it out. Hayden only cares for the poeple that are from the Diep.io wiki and the ones that work there.

      Not Entirely True:

      1. TheLionGuardB747
      2. Me. All I do on the diep.io wiki is revert vandalism, and there is NO evidence of why I would be promoted there; I was promoted because of what I have done on the MooMoo.io Wiki, where I have proved that I actually can do this job.

      We should stop all of this drama. I see now way a re-election would be possible, or how FANDOM Staff would consent (e.g. Hayden has abused nobody, This is the only thing where people are actually getting mad at each other since Hayden has become Bureaucrat), so why don't we just stop looking for the bad in other people here and actually try to cooperate? PLZ? THX!

        Loading editor
    • Um, were not trying to take his position out, Hes a good leade, but we deserve staffmenship too, cause we have been helping this wiki for more than a year now, like you.

        Loading editor
    • Noted. (FYI, you could have stated that you just wanted a staff position and I would have understood a LOT better. Just for the future. :) )

        Loading editor
    • I personally would give lesser staff positions, to see how they use them, and then consider greater ones.

        Loading editor
    • ThePokegeek5000 wrote:

      MSMosasaur2468 wrote: Will you cut it out. Hayden only cares for the poeple that are from the Diep.io wiki and the ones that work there.

      Not Entirely True:
      1. TheLionGuardB747
      2. Me. All I do on the diep.io wiki is revert vandalism, and there is NO evidence of why I would be promoted there; I was promoted because of what I have done on the MooMoo.io Wiki, where I have proved that I actually can do this job.

      We should stop all of this drama. I see now way a re-election would be possible, or how FANDOM Staff would consent (e.g. Hayden has abused nobody, This is the only thing where people are actually getting mad at each other since Hayden has become Bureaucrat), so why don't we just stop looking for the bad in other people here and actually try to cooperate? PLZ? THX!

      what do u mean by thelionguardb747?

        Loading editor
    • If you see the link, you can see that he/you are BLOCKED on the diep.io wiki, and are staff here, which is kinda contradictory to him ONLY caring about people from the diep.io wiki.


      Also, if he was just judging about me on the diep.io wiki, I have done nothing of any significance, and practically don't edit there, except reverting vandalims, as I have like nothing to do due to a lack of updates. So that clearly would not be a reason for my promotion or him caring about me.

        Loading editor
    • o yea.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm... Just checked, but you all tend to do more on the message walls and stuff, so I'm going to give yalls discussions mod rights to see what you do with them (e.g. Edit Comments, Remove Comments, Whatnot). Make sure stuff like that fits policies. (e.g. No Profanity)

        Loading editor
    • Ok let me give my two cents. Ms, I've looked at your contribs and they RARELY lead to page edits. Also, The reason I chose Pokegeek for a Bureaucrat is because I admired his work on the MOOMOO wiki, not Diep. He has a lot of experience with JS and CCS that I don't have. I also call in Patrik once and awhile to help me fix things. Ever since I've gotten here, it's been a yelling match at me. This is the exact same with Kurofox and Banarama: Both users that have been driven out. Now I'm not one to look at the past but instead look at the now so I'm going to give everyone a chance (Except for Pokegeek) to answer 3 questions for me.

      1. What are your main goals to help better the wiki?
      2. Specifically highlight some of your main work/plans you have been doing at the moment
      3. If you were a staff member, what would you do?
        Loading editor
    • TheDinoGamer wrote: EXACTLY!

      This is why I said Hayden was bad. He seems to only accept people that do some action at the diepio wiki. What the heck? This is the mope.io wiki. Hayden is supposed to elect people from this wiki before stroming of to another wiki and grabbing people. We deserve admin but Hayden doesnt let us because he seems to alwaysmake lae excuses about our work that we do. He barely does nothing, we are the workers, we deserve to be treated like higher users, we have been here for a long time.

      See you are missing the point... When I came here in early 2017, the Diep wiki saved this place and turned it around lad. We helped organize the staff and all was well. I have given mope users promotions indeed but I look directly at contribs. And from every single one of you, not one of you has a page edit of recent memory whatsoever. That is why I just... Can't choose anyone at the moment until they answer my 3 questions

        Loading editor
    • 3 Questions. 3 Answers. This is from the 2 of us.

      1. Our main goal is to make this place even more than what it was before cand change its backround and old self

      2. We both ave been fixing and making pages for a long time, 1 of us has been getting people to the wiki and it is working.

      3. If we were staff members, we woulduse it for a reason. We would try to make this wiki new and better

        Loading editor
    • To respond Making a wiki "New and Better" doesn't mean anything. But I guess I can give you some trial rights in the near future to see where you stand

        Loading editor
    • What I mean by newer and better is to improve the wiki. Anways the decision is reached

        Loading editor
    • I already gave them D-Mod Trial Rights LOL

        Loading editor
    • u did, lol

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message