UPGRADED to TROUT!
Hint: Hold Left-click to RUN! (Uses extra water)
- Upgrades from the mouse or the shrimp or the chipmunk at 50 XP.
- Has a maximum XP of 200, at which point you can Upgrade into a crab or a pig or a penguin
- Can only eat berries, water drops, Shrimp, mice , chipmunk and plankton
- Can be eaten by all animals between pig and zebra.
- Can hide in both small and large hiding holes.
- Has an Extra Boost ability like the Cheetah and Seahorse.
The trout, when first upgraded, is perhaps the smallest animal in the game. It is also the first animal with a tail, which unlike most animals' tails, cannot be bitten by its prey. Its body colored a rosy brown, with two pectoral fins, two adipose fins and one caudal fin.
Try and find a corner, and tend to hop around eating. You should always be moving, and eating from the plankton bushes, or the berries. If you see shrimp, or a mouse, don't bother for them, you can level up faster. Healing stones are also very good, and can help you level up to the next animal in seconds.
- When it was first released, the trout had a glitched upgrade message, saying "Upgraded to rabbit" instead of trout. It was fixed the following day though.
- The upgrade text has yet to talk about its boost ability...