UPGRADED to TROUT!
Hint: Hold Left-click to RUN! (Uses extra water)
- Upgrades from the mouse or the shrimp or the chipmunk at 50 XP.
- Has a maximum XP of 200, at which point you can Upgrade into a crab or a pig or a penguin
- Can only eat berries, water drops, Shrimp, mice , chipmunk and plankton
- Can be eaten by all animals between pig and lion.
- Can hide in both small and large hiding holes.
The trout, when first upgraded, is perhaps the smallest animal in the game. It is also the first animal with a tail, which unlike most animals' tails, cannot be bitten by its prey. Its body colored a rosy brown, with two pectoral fins, two adipose fins and one caudal fin.
It is recommended that if you want the ocean animal upgrade chain, to upgrade to rabbit first because they can eat plankton while trouts can not. Plankton can help you level up quicker than being a trout and eating berries.
- When it was first released, the trout had a glitched upgrade message, saying "Upgraded to rabbit" instead of trout. It was fixed the following day though.