Lives well on land & water! (On land, Press W to go into your shell!)
- Can eat everything below itself but Mice, Chipmunks and Shrimp, and is the first ocean animal to be able to eat mushroom bushes.
- Can be eaten by everything above itself.
- Moves 10% slower on land much like Crab
- Water drains slower than most ocean animals
- Can climb hills and rocks in a river or on land.
The turtle has a brown shell with 5 larger circles and 4 smaller ones all being a lighter tone than his shell. The head is circular and the tail is triangular. Both are green in color. When players enter their shell, the head and tail disappear, and only the shell is visible.
Leveling up as the turtle is easy: Find kelps. They give a ton of XP. You can also go to a river and farm the mushrooms and the mushroom bush. In terms of prey, Jellyfish is an effective and easy one. They turn very slowly, and you are a lot faster than it is. You can also cut corners on islands. Just make sure it does not go into a kelp as that gives jellyfish a lot of XP and can even level them up. Also, do not ram into their tail as they will sting you. Another easy prey is the crab as you can do everything they can do and they have low health. If chasing other ocean animals, cut corners around islands and you can probably eat them easily. If you are getting chased by a predator, go on an ocean island if the chaser is an ocean animal or cannot go on islands (such as hippo). If the chaser can climb islands, they will most likely slow in water (Bear, Gorilla) and you can outrun them.
- The turtle can hide in its shell by pressing W(on land), like the Crab, which received the same feature the same day the turtle was added.
- It reduces damage and XP loss by 70%, and speed by 50%.
- The turtle was added on November 28th, along with the Seahorse, Jellyfish, and Stingray
- It has the third longest tail of all mope.io animals, behind the squid, and kraken
|None So Far|