UPGRADED to Walrus!
You can slide on ice (Hold W) + can climb hills (rocks too!)
- Upgrades from the Lion, Pufferfish, Gorilla, or Snow Leopard at 28,500 XP
- Evolves to the Polar Bear, Crocodile, or Octopus at 54,000 XP
- Has the ability to slide on ice.
- Can climb hills/rocks.
- Can eat all food except conch and lower animals up to Mole.
- Can hide in large hiding holes, berry bushes, and whirlpools.
The Walrus has a circular maroon body with two side flippers and a V shaped tail. It also has two nostrils on the front of its face and two long tusks.
Use your rock climbing ability and speed in water to your advantage. If you are being attacked by any animal with a stun/knockback ability, find the nearest hiding hole or whirlpool and get in there! Usually, if you stay in there long enough, they will probably leave you alone, especially if they are outside their biome. If you are being attacked by an animal without a stunning ability, or if you are being pursued on land with no hope of escape, try to go into a lake, find a rock, and stay on top of it, no matter how long the animal waits/tries to knock you off.
- It, Seal, Crab, Turtle, and the Dragon are the only animals that can go over rocks
- It was added in the December 26th Update along with the rest of the arctic animals except Wolverine
- The Walrus is one of the only 3 official animals to have Tusks.
- Once again, the Walrus is also one of the only 3 animals that can slide on Ice.
- Try naming the color of the Walrus, it can be either Magenta, Brown, or even Pink for some users.