"UPGRADED to Walrus!
You can slide on ice (Hold W) + can climb hills (rocks too!)"
- Upgrades from the Lion, Pufferfish, Gorilla, or Snow Leopard at 28,500 XP
- Evolves to the Polar Bear, Crocodile, or Octopus at 54,000 XP
- Has the ability to slide on ice.
- Can climb hills/rocks.
- Can eat all food except conch and lower animals up to Mole.
- Can hide in large hiding holes, berry bushes, and whirlpools.
The Walrus has a circular maroon body with two side flippers and a V shaped tail. It also has two nostrils on the front of its face and two long tusks.
Use your rock climbing ability to your advantage, and try to stay close to the ocean (DON'T go on land). If you are being attacked by any animal with a stun/knockback ability, find the nearest hiding hole or whirlpool and get in there! Usually, if you stay in there long enough, they will probably leave you alone, especially if they are outside their biome or near the top of the food chain. If you are being attacked by an animal without a stunning ability, or if you are being pursued on land with no hope of escape, try to go into a lake, find a rock, and stay on top of it, no matter how long the animal waits/tries to knock you off.
- It, the Seal, and the Dragon are the only animals that can go over rocks
- It was added in the December 26th Update along with the rest of the arctic animals except Wolverine
| Mouse · Rabbit · Pig · Mole · Fox · |
Deer · Zebra · Donkey Cheetah · Lion ·
Gorilla · Bear · Croc · Rhino · Hippo ·
| Shrimp · Trout · Crab · Squid · Sea-horse · |
Jellyfish · Turtle · Stingray · Pufferfish · Swordfish ·
Octopus Shark · Killer Whale · The Kraken
| Chipmunk · Arctic Hare · Penguin · Seal · Arctic Fox · |
Reindeer · Muskox · Wolf Snow leopard · Walrus ·
Polar Bear · Wolverine · Mammoth · The Yeti!
|Tiger · Dino ·Elephant · Kangaroo Rat · Komodo Dragon|