Water is an important resource for player survival in mope.io. Not only is water required to live in the first place, it is also needed to dash/run away from predators. Water is also the main component in large lakes and oceans and also Mud.
The water drop is a unit of water that spawns from water spots. Collecting water drops is one method of filling an animal's water bar, the other methods are swimming in a lake, going into the mud, going into a water spot, and swimming in the Ocean. Players can spit out water drops by pressing S (won't work if in a lake or ocean).
When killed, drop varying amounts of Water Drops, depending on how full their Water Bar was. Players with a 90% or higher water bar drop 4 Water Drops; 60% or higher drop 3 Water Drops; 30% or higher drop 2 drops; and with 29% or lower water you only drop 1 drop. Players, when they die of thirst, explode into a pile of Meat. Orcas and Blue Whales, when they dive can end up generating a pile of water drops spread apart.
Water Spots are land features that spawn water drops at the same rate as Berries spawn from Berry Bushes, and they otherwise spawn more often in Mud. Hippos, Crocodiles, Dragons, Rhinos, and their equivalents are able to dive in Water spots. Even Moles are able to dive in them via digging under them.
- When the Orca and Blue Whale dives underwater, water drops or other food could come out of its blowhole.
- Before the update on February 14, 2017, Water droplets were outlined in dark green. Now they are outlined in light green to indicate that they can be eaten. (On Oct 26th the water was outlined in light green, but on Oct 27th it was back to dark green)
- Animals Croc+ and Mole can dive in them.
- In the March 14th update, Water spots were changed to be like little puddles. Crocodiles and higher could refill their water bar easier without waiting for any water drops.
- Black Dragons are the only type of animal that doesn't need water.
- Ocean animals have unlimited water unless they go in whirlpools, rocks, or land.
- The Mole is the only low-level animal to be able to access water spots
- There is a glitch where if you shoot water when you are in front of two Hills it will go through them.
| Berry • Dark Berry • Arctic Berry • Plankton • Lilypad • Mushroom • |
Mushroom Bush • Red Mushroom • Banana • Coconut • Water • Pears • Black Berry • Watermelon • Watermelon Slice • Carrot • Arctic Nut • Meat • Chipmunk • Seaweed • Starfish • Kelp • Snail • Clam • Conch