UPGRADED to Wolverine!
Press W to Let out a Powerful GROWL! (Knocks back prey!)
- Evolves from the Polar bear, Croc, or Octopus at 105k XP
- Evolves to the Sabertooth Tiger, Hippo, or Killer Whale at 250k XP
- Can hide in plankton bushes, large hiding holes, berry bushes, and whirlpools
- Can eat all types of food.
- Can eat all lower animals up to deer, their equivalents and all types of food.
- Can be eaten by Hippo, Killer Whale, Mammoth, Dragon, Kraken, Yeti.
- Other than the ability to slide and turn on ice easier, it can use its ability called Growl. Growl stuns and knocks back animals, making them move extremely slow.
Wolverine looks like brown circle with 2 ears, teeth that are the same as the ones on Shark but bigger, and an ellipse tail
Your growl ability must be used to either slow down prey or escape predators.
If you are hunting, make sure that you use your growl against your prey, but before you do so, you must make sure that you are close enough, otherwise you will miss and your prey could get away. Be wary that your ability knocks the prey back, so once you growl, eat it at once.
If escaping, then turn back at the predator then growl! Once the predator is stunned, you should have a few seconds to escape. It is better if you're on ice because the ability knocks it back, and it'll knock it back further on ice. (Ice is very slippery.)
- It is one of the few artic animals to be added after the December 26th Update, along with the sabertooth and mammoth.
- It and the Shark are the only animals with visible teeth, and coincidentally are on the same tier.